Monday, June 29, 2009

eye color

have you ever noticed that most bats have black eyes but vampires have red eyes? my best guess is its the blood that keeps them that color. some vampires when they die their eyes turn completely black, not sure witch kind they are but ive seen about 20 do it.

us werewolves, though, have light green eyes-just like a wolf. my kind does, ive seen some with yellow, some brown, ive also seen a wolf have those color eyes as well. this is completely off subject but not to long ago my cousin had a wolf pup, half wolf really. it was part of a litter of 6. i was drawn to this certain one. one of his eyes were black and one a light color blue. he was black of course, the color of my wolf form and the color of dog i prefer. anyway, my mom ended up saying no to the idea and i moved on.

some werewolves are intimidated by the color of the vampires eyes, not me. i see it as an advantage to hunt them down easier at night. that's why, to my advantage, i always do a spell to turn my eyes brown before a hunt. it also helps in keeping my identity a secret because unlike vampires our eye colors dont change when we turn human, my kind doesn't.

even so i can still spot the red tent in vampires eyes, its hard to miss with my trained eyes. humans never notice it though, they arent strong enough.

see ya.
next topic-humans
why?-because i feel like writing about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment